Did you know? There's a free online video Homeschool Parenting Summit April 6-10, 2020 that can help you to focus on God’s plan for family discipleship, recharge your motivation, and faithfully take action to raise children who love Him and love others.
25 speakers will be speaking via video sessions in these five topic areas.
- Foundations: Start things off right, from your own self-discipline to unity with your spouse on your family’s mission.
- Child Training: Reach the heart of your children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency.
- Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings.
- Challenges: Navigate overwhelm, rebellion, media, and technology with a biblical perspective.
- Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults for marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ.
The entire event free if you sign up by April 6th, and in addition to the video sessions, you’ll also get access to an online exhibit hall (with exclusive discounts and freebies--including some from us at Homeschool How-Tos), daily devotions for the whole family to gather and start things off in God’s Word, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
You’ll walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit with renewed hope and faith-filled action strategies for a joyful family that loves God wholeheartedly.
Learn more and register for free (by April 6th).